Awesome Work, Kids! :)

Friday, Week 1, Term 2


Hi team,
It's been lovely to chat to you and your families over the last few days and it is great to hear about all the cool learning that has been going on at home! If you have something you are proud of, please add it to the comments sections of the class blog so we can all see your awesome work at home. I am going to kick us off by sharing some of the work that has been shared with me already...

I like your Super Hero, Braedyn! ;)

 What a good boy you are, Daniel! Great to see that not only are you doing lots of school work, but you are also helping with the family chores! :)
Great to see you having fun at home playing games with your whānau, Roman. And the A-Z poster you made is totally EPIC! :) 
Great job everyone, keep up the good work and keep your pictures coming in!

Comments

  1. I couldn't upload any photos on this comment but, I uploaded some onto my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so cool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The children have been learning about the Maui dolphin as part of the Inquiry process and through reading and writing lessons